Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tatyana letters of friendship from the city of Vladimir Russia

It is a letter from Tatyana, he sent a letter only twice and never again send a letter so I have not gotten a letter types deception, but after my track and find out information on the website and I get that he was an impostor as in tell by one of the Americans who get the same email to me, and please read this commentary http://www.stop-scammers.com/scammer.asp?id=8337 and two letters that he sent the email.

From         :  Tatyana
Country     :  Russia, City Vladimir
Email         :  klementyvatynaya@yahoo.com 
Dated        :  Wed, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:08 AM
Subject      :  Hello Joko!


Hi my friend!
I am glad that you have answered my letter. My name Tatyana.
I have found yours email on a dating site. I want to communicate with you, to be your friend, and it is more than the friend.
I hope that my intuition has not brought me also we can have good and interesting dialogue.
Anyway, we lose nothing. But we can find good friendship and relations. I am 34 years old.
Yes, I live in Russia and between us the big distance. But I think, for dialogue the distance has no value.
I send you my pictures. And I will be glad to see as much as possible your pictures.
I think viewing of your photos will help me to learn better you and your life. Have good day.Tatyana     

No comments:

Post a Comment