Thursday, June 19, 2014

Email Scammer Mariya or Mira from Russia

Mariya or Mira Stolen pic of Ekaterina Krutilina, russian actress from the TV serial "Dom-2"
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=63575

From        :  Mariya or Mira
Country    :  Russia, Tombovskaya oblast, in city Kotovsk,
                   street Oktjabrskaja  73-17. zip: 393194
Dated       :  Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Email        :  luckymariya85@favourrite.com
Subject     :  Joko How are you?


Hi Joko, it Mira.
I'm sorry I`ll have not replied sooner. Good surprise to receive yours message. ;)

I make my apologize for the mistakes I can make in the letters.
I never had experience in correspondence with men through the Internet.
Therefore, I do not know what I can say to take your attention and you will know that the person
Writing to you is not like others or that special someone that you are looking for.
I will speak to you from my heart and know that I'm at first foremost genuine
And sincere in my effort to find my second half and soul mate.
Okey..I'm 27 years old. I live one in an apartment belonging to my mom.
I`m working as the dentist. I`ll have not been ever married and I have no children.
"Mira" - my NICKNAME. Only friends name me so. My real name- Mariya. Nice to meet you ;)))))
But name "Mira", is more pleasant to me. Therefore name me "Mira".
I hope to you, this name is pleasant for you?! Joko, this your real name?
If it so. That you has very beautiful name. Probably it is a compliment :`)))))))

I'like to travel to new and different places. I have many friends and we spend time together.
Usually we go the cafe,to the movies and to concerts. We have many other entertainments.
I like to cook and experiment on new meals. I participate in various sports: swimming, tennis, aerobics, running.
I think that every person should keep fit and be in a good shape.
I visit the gym 2 times a week. (Tuesday and thursday).
By the way. Today I should go on gym :-)I hold my body in the healthy form.

Write me Joko. You have any sports in your life now?
Tell me about what interesting things you like to do, such as your hobbies?
Tell me about your character? When and where you were born? Tell me much more about you.
I gave you a major part of my history, I'm really anxious to hear more from you real soon.

I have sent you my picture.  I hope that you like them.
I ask you to send more photos! Well, I' will close this letter
And I do hope to get your reply.
Warmest regards

Sincerely yours Mira.

3 comments:

  1. This is the same girl by the name of Anastasia Salihova(Sofiya) Her starting letter is the same like mine ,wording and story.She did not get a cent.She was full of dicrepancys.
    her email is:soflswet@our mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the same girl by the name of Anastasia Salihova(Sofiya) Her starting letter is the same like mine ,wording and story.She did not get a cent.She was full of dicrepancys.
    her email is:soflswet@our mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same girl as Sofiya

    ReplyDelete