Sunday, February 23, 2014

Scammers Olga from Russia




From        :  Olga
Country    :  Russia, Saint Petersburg
Dated       :  Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Email        :  sweetolga783@gmail.com
Subject     :  address


It was so wonderful to get your reply!
I understand that you want to talk to me on-line but I can’t do it as I send you my mails from Internet-cafe. Here time is very restricted. I want to talk to you on-line too but unfortunately we could do it only if I had my personal PC but I haven’t any (((
I am going to send you letters as I have told you before and I will attach you my photos.
I want to give you my address in Russia. You know that I live in a rented apartment without fixed line phone. But maybe you would like to send me a real letter or a card for any holiday.
Here’s my address:

to Olga,
Number apartment: - 356,
Name street - Leninskiy 40,
City - St Petersburg,
Region (state) - St Petersburg,
Zip code - 192016,
Country - Russia,
cell: +7-987-240-1416


I have plans to arrive to your country for study. I think I will be able to come approximately in a month as I have already started to do documents. I want to enter a University or a college which is situated close to you that I will be able to meet you easily.
Do you remember my request to give me names of educational institutions next to you? I think I’ll live in dormitory or a campus.
What do you think? Do you mind if I live and study not far from you?
Could you please send me more of your pictures?
I am going for a walk after I send you my mail. I have told you that I lead healthy life-style and walking is one of my favorite ways of spending time. Most of all I like to find a cozy cafe after a long walk and to drink there tasty cup of coffee.
I don’t drive a car as I don’t have one. I don’t even have a driver license. Actually there is no need for me now in car. Cars are expensive things and I can’t afford it for myself.
I prefer walking now. The only thing which disappoints me in walking that I have to walk alone. My friends can’t make me a company as they spend most of time with their families.
I prefer to go to the cinema very much. But here is the same problem. My friends are married and they usually spend time with family. Of course I don’t disturb them and we go to the cinema together only when they have time to spend with me.
I understand that their husbands and children are more important for them than I. But sometimes I feel very lonely because of it.
Actually I live in a very beautiful city. There are a lot of sights-seeing both historical and modern. I am not bored when I am walking along the streets. In spring and in summer when nature wakes up from cold winter my city becomes charming.
There are a lot of trees, green grasses and flowers, parks and squares.
I am Christian by my religion but I am not a fanatic. I believe in the God in my heart and I don’t go to a Church very often.
I wish I would have a man who would be my second half that we could spend time together outdoors. I like to go for a picnic or camping somewhere far from noisy city. I think it’s a great way of spending time with a family.
I don’t want to be sad because I am sure that I’ll meet my second part soon and my life will become even better.
I am interested in a city you live in. What kind of city is it? Do you have some beautiful or nice places there?
--


No comments:

Post a Comment