Monday, June 23, 2014

Email Letters A woman from Russia Mariya

From        :  Mariya or Mira
Country    :  Russia, Tombovskaya oblast, in city Kotovsk,
                   street Oktjabrskaja  73-17. zip: 393194
Dated       :  Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 12:20 AM 
Email        :  luckymariya85@favourrite.com
Subject     :  Joko Kind regards from Russia.


I already wrote you, but thought i just have to say hi again Joko.
I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets.
Joko, i would like to tell where i live - to regret it is far from you.
Otherwise it was not necessary for us to write many e-mails, to learn each other.
I live in an average part of Russia. Tombovskaya oblast, in city Kotovsk,
street Oktjabrskaja  73-17. zip: 393194. For best understanding and orientation.
I would like to inform distance from Kotovsk to Moscow(~ 675km) and to St.-Petersburg(~ 1360km).

I have addressed in agency "Parus", here in middle of june
with the request of searching work in your country.
Two weeks ago my agent has informed me: agency has found for me suitable work.
They said that they found free vacancies of dentist. I will work in your country six months.
Now it is necessary to issue some documents (visa, air tickets, insurance).
And agency helps me with this! Insurance is ready. Already in some days I will receive visa.
So I decided to begin my searching of friend in another country.
And I found you. Perhaps it is destiny :-)))))

In beginning it was planned that I'will come to father's friend.
I should stop and live at his appartments. But father's friend is very respectable person.
He is a scientist - biologist. But for any reasons, connected with his work,
father's friend and his wife have left country for some months.
To tell the truth I'm a little glad to it. I will not have steadfast control of married couple :))
And I would not like to live in house of daddy's friend. I wish to rent habitation independently
And to live far away from them. For example in your city ;)))))
Before I will start to work I want to arrive to your city. I want to see you.
Then I will try to find work near to your city.
Also I would not mind to know your address and airport closest to you ?

I would like to speak by phone with you. But my phone has been stolen, not so long time ago.
Therefore I have no phone. Though I can call to you from post office.
Therefore your number used to be necessary for me. I'm full of plans and different dreams
And i want to share my life with good man because I'm also full of love and tenderness,
i know that I'm not so beautiful like hollywood princess but i do hope to meet my prince and
I'm sure he will be not be disappoined to meet me in real life! I don`t worry about it and
i have necessary feelings to get acquainted and it is possible to have relations with person of other state.
It is very interesting- other culture, thinking, traditions.
For me this is new - probably and you Joko can learn, that such Russian woman.
If you have any interest to meet me i will be more than happy to meet you too. I have some more questions for you.
What do you think about your prospects in work? What purpose do you have?

I'll be waiting for your letter impatiently.
And please, necessarily send more of your photos!
Kind regards from Russia.

Yours Mira.

Read more to  <a href="http://romancescammer.blogspot.com/">romance scammers</a>

3 comments:

  1. What is dating website scam, a blacklist of dating scam websites, tips to avoid scammers Dating scammer letters

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is dating website scam, a blacklist of dating scam websites, tips to avoid scammers.
    internet romance scams

    ReplyDelete