Thursday, February 13, 2014

Romance Scams Elena; elena.kongoa@yahoo.com

From      :  Elena
Country  :  Russia
Dated     :  Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Email      :  elena.kongoa@yahoo.com
Subject   :  Good morning Joko

Good morning Joko
How you have spent weekend? I was at home watched TV have prepared some dishes,
I  not  where  did  not  go  as I wished to have a rest from heavy the worker of week. I have often a rest at home.
Today I have good day. I have woken up with good mood and all the day long. I as am glad to receive and read your letter.
Please do not leave my questions without the answer if that that I have not answered please write me again a question.
I think what to make what problems. As on work can distract me when I write you the letter.
I at me was not present children, I should when married.
I work 6 days in a week. Well there is that that on Saturday I can have a rest. From for holidays.
I start to work at 09:00 till. I work 10 hours per day. I get tired and on this reasons I can even pass a question which you have written.
Well become angry about me.
For work I go by my car. It is French car Peugeot 206. You heard about it? It is very practical car.
For me the car is only means of transportation. At I have driver's certificates from 18 years, 14 years
I have an experience of driving of the car.
Which I send a photo to you my sister or the girlfriend, my girlfriend Darina it the photographer helped to do.
It is pleasant to you my photos which I send you? I as wish to see your new photos every day.
If you have such possibility send me the photos to the the letter together. To me allows to learn you more and more about you.
Joko, I did not speak to you about the parents, and as about the brother.
I have big brother Pasha. To it 40 years at it are the wife both two children, and two boys I very much I love the nephews.
I have younger ñåcòðà it 27 years, her name Anastasiya.
I live separately from parents I have moved to apartment because my parents live in the house in the country.
But I adult enough to live separately. I often visit my parents. I very much love my family. Mine sisters - my good friend.
As I spoke we often we are going to look films at me in apartment. My name mum Irina it does not work it 72 years.
Well earlier my mum worked the chief as the cook. My father is called Dima to it by 80 years. It worked as the engineer ship the company.
But now it does not work.
I hope that you understand mine English, I do not suppose many errors as for a long time did not write in English.
I simply try to tell about my impressions which I have. You have really brought new emotions in my life. And I am very glad to it.
I wait for yours letter Elena

Read more to :  http://romancescammer.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment