Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Scammer Wafa Abedalqader Al Jasem

Full name     :  Wafa Abedalqader Al Jasem
Dated          :  Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Email           :  awafaaabedalqader@yahoo.com  

 Greetings Beloved From our almighty Allah

Greetings Beloved From our almighty Allah,
I am very happy to read from you once again and your acceptance. I heard all you stated in your last messages and 25% from that money is a compensation for all your effort towards this project. My beloved please try and use that money according to my wishes and to the glory of almighty Allah.
Meanwhile I sent an authorization letter of trust to the bank holding you as my new appointed beneficiary to that money. 
Please contact the bank through below address and call them: I can walk well to find where I can scan the deposit certificate of that money and send it to you, but I will try and do that maybe tomorrow or next through the help of any hospital attendance here:
PO Box 12461
Birmingham
B16 6AQ
Contact Person: Sohaib Hamid
Please try as much as you can to make sure my dream come through, as I don't know what will be the out come of my upcoming surgical operation.
Tell them that you are the new appointed beneficiary to Mrs. Wafa’A Abedalqader Al Jasem that you will like to know their procedures to release that money which the late husband deposited with them and transfer it to your nominated bank account. Please contact them as soon as you come across this message as they will be waiting to hear from you. Please keep me updated once you came in contact with the bank. Lastly try and call the bank person on the above phone number once you sent them mail.
Yours beloved sister

Wafa

----------------------------------
 Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 7:57 PM
 Thanks to hear from you my brother.... I want you to understand that this project is not fraud as you think and I ask the almighty Allah to proved to his self a devoted brother or sister I can share this vision with, before I came in contact with you.

Please resend your mail to bank with this emaill address:   info.islamic-bank@lycos.com
Thanks and may almighty Allah bless you
Yours sincerely sister

Wafa

No comments:

Post a Comment