Saturday, January 11, 2014

Scammer Tatyana from Russia


Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 10:43 AM         Email :    tettbulkk@yahoo.com


Hello my dear friend!!!
How is your mood? What's new there?
Everything is well here and I have a great mood.
Some businessmen who have taxi business came to our car salon today and we received the order for 38 cars. This is the largest order while I work here and I will receive a good bonus.
I can't wait when I will get my holiday, and tomorrow I urgently will talk with my boss and I will ask to give me a rest immediately. Or soon I will be crazy from my job)) So please wish to me good luck.
By the way, what kind of movies do you like? Who are your favorite actors? Do you like reading books, what kind of books?
I liked the movie Inception with Leonardo Dicaprio. He is the one of my favorite actors.
Also I like comedies. One of last most remembered comedy was The Hangover.
Some friends came to Vegas to celebrate wedding the one of their friend and casually forgot him at roof of hotel. I had a lot of fun when watched that film. Did you watch these movies? What do you think of that?
As for books I like fantasy, classics and history. But mostly I like to read Russian fantasy.
My favorite author is Sergey Tarmashev.
All his books are about future of the earth and it has a few ends. I'm not sure if there is a translation of that into English.
Well what else to write to you... I do not know but after our acquaintance you have became very interesting to me and when I check my emails I always hope to see your new letter. It raises my mood very much.
And when I check emails and I see no any letter from you I am very sad.
Ok, I hope to see your letter soon. Bye!
Your reliable friend from Russia.Tatyana


Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Hello my dearest friend!
How are you? How is your mood?
Everything is great here and I want to share some good news with you.
As I wrote you before today I have talked with my boss about the vacation and I have got that!!!
At the beginning of our conversation she wanted that I would work for some days more
but after 30 minutes of belief that I have explained her I can not work anymore and I would be an angry worker, she agreed.
Honey I am so happy now. I didn’t take the vacation for a long time.
If I want I can take even double vacation. But I will think of that later.
I have got the bonus and my salary. It is about 37 000 Rub or $1300.
Maybe for your country it is not so big money but believe me for Russia it is a very good salary.
I have already handed over all documents and necessary papers to my colleagues and I am now completely free from work.
Today I will buy and watch some brochures to look at which countries I can go. And what documents I should do for that trip.
I have never been abroad and it has been always my little dream.
In the Russian south after the announcement of the Sochi Olympics in 2014, prices rose several times.
And many of my friends who came there, they say that the quality of service there is very low.
That is why I do not want to have a rest in Russia.
Do you like travelling? What countries have you been? Maybe you can advise me something?
Ok my dear friend… I have to go now. I am waiting for your congratulations!!!
Your friend  Tatyana

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Hi, my beautiful prince))
Honey do you not mind if I call you a prince?
Because it reminds me a little story when two people from different worlds have become acquainted through the mail and now try to meet.
I am so happy that you agreed to meet me. I will prepare all documents and tomorrow I will go to Moscow. I have a good friend there. Several times I had a business trip to Moscow and stayed with her. The hotel is very expensive in Moscow to live. My friend has a good family. She lived in my town. But then she came to study to Moscow and met her future husband. Sometimes she visits her parents and always invites me to visit. So I contacted her and she would be glad to help me.
My prince, I think I will also need some information. I need to know the closest International Airport to you. Maybe I need also other information but I'll find out about this in Moscow. I will make a tourist visa because this is the quickest and easiest way to get a visa.
Okay, I will tell you all details and news later. Now I would like to talk about something else. What are your feelings? How do you feel? I am so excited because this is my first trip abroad. But my heart says me what I'm doing everything right. I have also told my mom about my trip to you. She is very glad for us. My mom always told me to do as my heart feels. She prays that everything would be fine with us.
So what is new there?  How are you? How is your mood?
Well my prince, I'll finish my letter and wait for your reply.
I kiss and miss you!!!
Your reliable friend Tatyana

No comments:

Post a Comment