Thursday, January 9, 2014

Scam Precious Gift

From        :   Precious Gift 
Email        :   preciousgiftcliff26@gmail.com

Hello My Friend Joko
     Good morning and many thanks for your lovely mail, how are you
doing over there this morning, how is life with you over there my
friend?? Hope you are doing great and hope every thing is going on
well with you my friend? Over here I’m doing great and every thing is
going on well with me, my friend I hope you will agree this with me,
that the people we meet on our journey of life, are the people that we
are destined to meet?? Yes two are better than one, because they have
a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help
him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!
Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one
keep warm alone? The one may be overpowered, two can defend
themselves.
      My friend my father and mother are well they are alive and i
have one brother and one sister, we all are alive, my friend for now I
broke up with my boy friend yes because he sheet on me, my friend I
will tell you more about me as we go along ok, I don’t have any boy
friend right now, this is why I’m in dating site. I was born in
Amiens, Amiens is the capital of Picardy and when I was 3 years old my
parent move to Paris, Paris is the capital of lle-de-France. My friend
I came into dating site in searching for true love, yes I’m here in
the site to meet good man and a caring man that know what true meaning
of love is. My friend, I will tell you more about me as we go along
and I will like to know how long you have being in dating site?? And
how many people you have dated from dating site?? And where did they
come from??
     My friend, you are very right, yes pure is not easy to fine, but
if we believe in it then it will come to us, yes my friend I hope you
know that friend are angles that come from above, sent down from God
for you to love and angels of God bring blessings, they bring love,
they bring healings, they bring perfection? My friend, I’m really glad
that I read from you this morning, I will be happy, if I read from you
soon again, have a nice day and a blessed time over there.
   Your Friend,
       Precious Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment