Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Scammers Kristina/Gorlanovua Kristina from Russia






Name       :  Kristina / Gorlanovua Kristina
Country    :  Russia, city Dimitrovgrad
Dated       :  Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 6:24 PM
Email        :  cklokagylik@gmail.com
Subject     :  I think always of you!


Joko,
How your day? How many now time in your country? I very much would like to know our difference in time.
Thanks, that you find time to write to me. Now I would like to appear with you nearby and to feel your smell.
As to any woman, I very much want attention, caress and embrace, and as passion. Recently, I have noticed behind myself, that I show interest about our meetings more and more.
Last night, the dream has dreamt me, in this dream we were together and you embraced me and ironed the hand on my hair. I believe, that soon we will meet.
All our dreams will come true, when we will be together. Now I know, when there will be my holiday.
Today the director has told to me, that my holiday will begin in some days. I think, that next week I will be on a vacation.
This news has very much pleased me. I will have 30 days of my vacation. And as I can use even additional 15 days,
As last year I took a vacation of 15 days. Now I can use 45 days. These news have very much pleased me! You are glad to learn about it?
To me my director a vacation 45 days as I have explained to it has allowed to take, that in my life there was a man from other country, it you the darling Joko!
Soon I will receive my salary, before leaving on a vacation, to me should pay my salary and I plan to buy at once the new laptop,
The laptop will be necessary, for this purpose what to write to me to you of the letter at any time and as to do Skype.
I hope, that you are glad. I really look at things and I think, that we should be well prepared for it. I will start to prepare to
To trip if you agree with it!? What clothes I should take with myself? I should take warm clothes?
Now in Russia it is cold, in city streets white fluffy snow lays. I need to know answers to my questions.
Joko, I will inform the information on my preparation for travel, you really would like our meeting?
I have our liking and me pulls to you. I am assured, that when we will meet, ours with you feelings become stronger!
Please, promise to me, that you will care of me, I have trusted in you. I concern our relations with all my heart and souls.
Most the nearest international airport to be in the city of Moscow. It is airport Sheremetevo or Domodedovo. Tell to me, please,
What international airport is closest to your house? In what airport I should buy tickets? I never was in your country.
If I arrive to you, you will meet me? I do not know anybody, except you in your country. I ask you that you have met me at the airport.
Joko, I will be glad to spend time with you. Time which we will spend with you together, will help us to learn each other better. I will begin
To undertake some steps for our meeting. I will do the utmost, that we have met you in the shortest terms. I will do
All is independent, as the adult and responsible girl. I want, that you wrote to me every day! Your support is very necessary to me!
Within the next few days I plan to learn that I should make for my trip to you. I promise, that I will inform you on my news.
Together with the letter I transfer you a photo, I hope my photo it is pleasant to you. I wish to send you a card, but I do not have your address.
Write me the full address and as soon as you will write me the address, I will go at once to post office that I would wash a card have sent to you.
When you will open an envelope, take a card in hands and you will feel a smell of my perfume, I hope to you my perfume is pleasant. The name of my perfume "Givenchy"
Excuse that I have not written you the full name, my full name: Gorlanovua Kristina. Write me the full name.
I send you one million air kisses!!!! I am confident, they is reached you!!!!
Always, yours Kristy


4 comments:

  1. I have that same one

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a couple from this email account !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have more letter from Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the e-mails from Russian girls are the same like there are copying a script. Keep up the conversation and they always end up asking you for money so they can come and see you.

    ReplyDelete